Tropical Kingbird

  • E. Rae Hudspeth
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2002
      This am about 9:30 I spotted a Tropical Kingbird at The Sea Ranch. It was
      feeding from a tree adjacent to the Black Point Beach public access. I
      observed it for More than a half hour. Rae

      E Rae Hudspeth, M.D.
      PO Box 78
      The Sea Ranch, CA 95497
      707 785-2969
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005
        Hello birders,

        About 4:30 this afternoon, I had a Tropical Kingbird.
        It was perched on the utility wire where Highway 1
        intersects with Ocean Meadows Circle (the north
        junction), just north of Ten Mile River.

        --- Jim Havlena

      • Diane Hichwa
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2012
          A Tropical Kingbird was seen along Lighthouse Rd near Pt Arena Light on
          Sunday afternoon, Oct 21.
          Diane Hichwa

          Email: dhichwa@...

          Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
          707-483-3130 (cell)
          More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
          Millie 2007

        • stevestump
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2014

            11/10/14 1226

            There is a Tropical Kingbird at the Ukiah WWTP first seen at 1050 and still present at the East end of the South Pond. Steve Stump

          • Ron LeValley
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 7

              Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:00 p.m.

              We have a Tropical Kingbird in our yard out on the Little River Headlands 2 miles south of the town of Mendocino. I will post a picture soon.

              Ron

              Ron LeValley

              Mendocino Coast Photographer Gallery

              357 North Franklin St.