Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Oct 4, 2002
      As was posted earlier the Emperor Goose was very cooperative today. Dave Woodward and I saw it about 1pm. We saw Roger Foote? near the bridge about 5 PM and he said he had just seen it.
      In High Valley (take High Valley Road off of Hiway 20 in Clearlake Oaks) Dave and I found a Vesper Sparrow.
      At the Clearlake Treatment plant we saw a Loggerhead Shrike 1st found yesterday by Dave.
      At Borax Lake we saw 2 Blue-winged Teal I found yesterday. Take 9th or 10th street (City of Clearlake) to the lake. Also on Borax Lake were 3 Greater White-fronted Geese. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump