Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Oct 2, 2002
      The Emperor Goose continues at Rodman Slough. I viewed the bird from the pullout about 4/10ths of a mile from the Rodman Slough bridge today at about 11 A.M. No leg bands have been detected. The goose has dark marks on the white head and neck. It appears to be a 1st winter bird. Jerry W.

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump