Re: Snow Geese at Ten Mile - 12/22/10

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      Wed, 22 Dec 2010 -- When I emptied the rain gauge early this morning,
      two SNOW GEESE flew over the front yard with a dozen Canada Geese.
      They circled around and headed for the Ten Mile River.  A short while
      later, I went to the bridge but no geese were in view.  Thinking that they
      might be in the resting area back where the two forks of Ten Mile River
      meet (Matt Coleman found some Snow Geese there 17 Dec), I drove
      over to that spot, but I could not see any SNGO, only a few Canada's.
      It surprised me not to see them again. So, I don't know where they landed.

      Karen Havlena
      Ocean Meadows / Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, California