Evening Grosbeak in Downtown Ukiah

  • choatzin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
      Thursday December 9, 2010

      After many days of looking, I finally spotted a single male EVENING GROSBEAK feeding in the pistache tree at the corner of Church and School streets in downtown Ukiah this afternoon. Phone calls were made and the bird was refound by Chuck and seen by a small mob in the pistaches across School Street. Keep your eyes on those trees and shrubs with winter berries.

      Cheryl Watson
      Ukiah