RE: [Mendobirds] Pectoral Sandpiper, Lake Mendocino

  • Mike Feighner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2002
      Mendocino County Birders:

      Friday afternoon I stopped off at the Lake Mendocino Boat Ramp at the north
      side of the reservoir which Rob describes below. The Pectoral Sandpiper Rob
      reports was there then as well along with an inland Marbled Godwit but no
      Black-bellied Plover. I am not sure if Rob and I are talking about the same
      location as this boat ramp is on the north side of the reservoir at the
      in-flow of the creek.

      A check of the Ukiah Sewage ponds yielded nothing exciting beyond a flock of
      American Coots.

      --
      Mike Feighner, Livermore, CA, Alameda County