Snow Goose in Willits

  • sizewiremike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Fellow Birders,

      This afternoon I spotted a lone Snow Goose north of the road that leads into the Willits Wastewater plant. It may still be there. It was in a wet grassy field just west of the plant itself. While I was observing it from the side of the entry road (adjacent to an auto wrecking yard), the plant manager stopped to talk to me and said it has been there for the last week or so.

      Seems likely it will stay a while.

      Best regards,
      Mike Curry
      Willits