Al and Pacific Golden-Plovers

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Fri Dec 3, 2010-- Al the (LAYSAN) ALBATROSS was in the Pt. Arena Harbor today at 3:19PM. He/she was off a little north/west of where I've normally seen him/her. It was greeting the surfers coming in.

      I was able to find 2 of 3 PACIFIC GOLDEN-PLOVERS reported previously at the Point Arena Lighthouse behind the rental houses.

      I wasn't able to find the TUNDRA SWANS or any geese except CANADA'S.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River