Big Al

  • jeanbrandt2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hi:
      No one has reported Big Al since the original notice that he returned to Point Arena on 11/22. Is anyone checking? Some of us from Los Angeles plan to come up shortly after the first of the year and we are starting to make plans. If there is no Al, then there is no trip.
      Thanks for any help you can give.
      Jean Brandt
    • d@vidbell.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
        Hi Jean!

        Big Al was there yesterday at 3:30-4:00PM.

        Dave Bell
        Newport Beach, CA
        No one has reported Big Al since the original notice that he returned to Point Arena on 11/22. Is anyone checking? Some of us from Los Angeles plan to come up shortly after the first of the year and we are starting to make plans. If there is no Al, then there is no trip.
        Thanks for any help you can give.
        Jean Brandt

        Yahoo! Groups Links