South Coast birds 11/17

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
      Greetings Mendobirders- Jerry White asked that I post some birds of local
      interest that he found around Hunter's Lagoon this morning. At the small
      stock pond on the south side of Stoneboro Road was a PALM WARBLER. Just
      past the first Duxbury turnoff from Stoneboro Road was a flock of 15 RED
      CROSSBILLS. In the brush above Hunter's Lagoon at the end of Barnegat
      Road there was a BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER.

      Jerry White

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn