Lake County

  • Floyd Hayes
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 15, 2010
      Yesterday I birded around Clear Lake with Doug Weidemann. The only noteworthy bird was a female YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER returning for the third consecutive winter at Lakeside County Park near Kelseyville. Its favorite tree is the closest to the 1st base in the westernmost baseball field, which is visible in satellite images on Google Maps.

      Floyd Hayes
      Hidden Valley Lake, CA
    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014