Two Adult Sandhill Cranes dancing in the sky in Anchor Bay today

  • jackson_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      11/15/10
      I looked up while on the phone early this afternoon and saw two birds dancing in the sky. They stayed long enough for me to take photographs. I emailed them to Rich Kuehn and he identified them as two ADULT SANDHILL CRANES. I was very excited to see them and will post pictures soon. They were headed slowly north but Rich believes they will head inland as the wind seems to be shifting. I am about 1/2 mile from the ocean.
      Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay