Fw: Lapland Longspur in Little River (from North Bay Birds)

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2010
      FYI, North Bay Birds reported a Lapland Longspur in Little River this morning:
      “In Mendocino County this morning at 10 am, a single Lapland Longspur was along
      the seacliffs just northwest of the Little River Inn. Walk west from the
      junction of Gordon Lane and Hwy 101 to the cliffs. The bird was in the short
      grass very near the cliff about 100 yards south of this spot.
      Harrison Karr - San Rafael”

      I’ve been waiting to see if the OP would put it on Mendobirds too, but so far
      nothing.
      But I figured local folks would want to know, Matt

      Matt Coleman
      Big River Stewards Coordinator
      Mendocino Land Trust
      P.O. Box 1094