Hooded Mergansers, etc.+26+6+++++++++++++++++

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      More Hooded Mergansers joined the original 8 at the Beckstoffer Pond on Talmage Road today (2:45). There were 22 today. There was also a Kingfisher.

      At the Geilow Pond I thought I saw the Red-headed Duck, but the rain and low light made it really hard to be sure.

      At home in Rogina Heights I saw another Peregrine fly over today.