Banded Western Gull

  • birdmanofthewoods
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
      Saturday, Nov. 6, 2010

      Was down at Van Damme beach in Littleriver today and saw a banded mature Western Gull standing on the hood of the car next to me about 6 feet away. I was able to make out a partial number on the silver metal band which read 01341... It also had a solid black plastic band above this on the same leg. Was unable to report it via the web as I only got a partial number, but it was a begger and I might be able to get the complete number using a little bread and a lot of patience.