Yellow-headed Blackbird & Harlequin Duck 11/1/10

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Mon, 1 Nov 2010 -- This morning, an ad. male YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD
      flew south with a small group of blackbirds west of our house.  I could not find
      them in the neighborhood, so they must have continued south over MacKerricher
      SP.
      An ad. male HARLEQUIN DUCK was at the usual long, low rock at the north end
      of Virgin Creek beach this afternoon.

      (Non-bird news)  Today, a COHO SALMON was photographed at the Pudding Creek
      dam's salmon ladder.  This is great news.  (Thanks to Becky Stenberg).

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, MEN, California