Where the gulls are

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      October 31,2010.
      Lots of larids again today. Yesterday I saw many groups of Heermann's fly past the Botanical Gardens in For Bragg. Many Surf Scoters and Common Loons also. This afternoon I saw Bonaparte Gulls fly over downtown Fort Bragg. Lots of California Gulls hanging out on the athletic fields of the Middle School (North Harold Street) during the end of a soccer tournament ala Hitchcock in Bodega. The times they are a'changin, but not really. This has happened this time every year for the past 1,000, 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000 (?) years.
      I'm getting nostalgic.
      Dave Jensen