White-faced Ibis & Many Gulls

  • Rich T
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Between Pt. Arena and Manchester

      This morning at 11a and again at 1p there was a White-faced Ibis in the fields north of the Garcia River and East of Highway 1. It was more closely observed from the north section of Windy Hollow Road.

      Also, I think I found where all the previously mentioned gulls were heading. Between Point Arena and Manchester there were well over 1,000 gulls on just about every field or wet spot.

      Near Stoneboro Road there are also HUGE flocks of blackbirds. I searched for a Yellow-headed with no luck.

      Good Birding,

      Rich Trissel
      Gualala