UWTP Surf Scoter

  • choatzin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      31 October 2010, Sunday

      Chuck Vaughn, Geoff Heinecken, and I found a wayward SURF SCOTER on the middle pond of the Ukiah Wastewater Treatment Plant today.

      Geoff and I spotted a female REDHEAD with the RING-NECKED DUCKS on the pond at Gielow Lane and Old River Road. She looked suspiciously like the one that's at the UWTP for the last few weeks, where she wasn't seen this morning.

      Cheryl Watson
      Ukiah, CA