Clay-colored Sparrow

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2010
      Yesterday morning there was a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW near the west end of the road to Navarro Beach. At Mendocino Bay there was an adult nonbreeding plumaged Pigeon Guillemot. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2016
        8/24/16 0700

        This morning I saw a Clay-colored Sparrow at the Ukiah WWTP. It was in the SE corner of the ponds. It jumped up on the fence and dropped off into the field South of the fenceline. Steve Stump
      • Ron LeValley
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2016

          There is a Clay-colored Sparrow at our feeder this morning out on the Little River Headlands.

          It’s December 1.

          Ron LeValley

          Mendocino Coast Photographer Gallery

          357 North Franklin St.