Re: [Mendobirds] migrating Greater White-fronts

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2010
      10 October 2010 - Late this afternoon (about 5:00) a flock of 60-75 Greater White-fronted Geese arrived in Fort Bragg and appeared to land at the former mill site. These birds had abandoned the typical V formation and were flying in a loosely disorganized mass. Earlier in the afternoon I saw three immature members feeding and resting on the athletic field at the Fort Bragg Middle School on north Harold Street.
      Dave Jensen.