Ukiah on Thursday October 7th

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      There was a Cackling Goose, 2 Pectoral Sandpipers, and 3 Short-billed Dowitchers at the Ukiah Treatment Ponds. I spoke with Chuck Vaughn yesterday and he too saw most of these same birds plus he said the REDHEAD is still there.
      Also there were 2 Hooded Mergansers on the Beckstoffer Pond. Jerry White