Bobolink--Little River Airport

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Sat Oct 2, 2010-- This afternoon at around 2:00PM I found a BOBOLINK at the Little River Airport. The location wasn't to far from where the Sage Thrasher was. I flushed the bird from the grassy area just above above the depression which is west of the taxiway. The bird landed in a bush where it stayed for awhile then was seeming chased off by a Savannah Sparrow. It flew to the north over a drainage/marsh area where I losted it.

      Richard Hubacek