RE: [Mendobirds] Redhead found by Chuck Vaughn

  • Richard Kuehn
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
      Congratulations on #300 in MENDO CO for the year thus far, Jerry: that is
      one heck of a record<G>!

      Do you have your sights on 10 more or do you think you can get to 315?

      Good Luck Birding!!!

      Rich

      Richard Kuehn

      WindandSea at The Sea Ranch

      N 38°45'02" W 123° 31'27"

      <http://ourlives-at-windandsea.info/> HTTP://ourlives-at-windandsea.info

      TSR Wave n Sheep Logo

      Life is NOT a dress-rehearsal!

      #300 for me for the year in Mendocino County.
      Also of interest for the Treatment Ponds was an adult Glaucous-winged Gull
      that flew in while we were watching the duck. Jerry White