Pectoral Sandpiper at Virgin Creek--Pomarine Jaeger at Ward Ave.

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 4:24 PM
      Thu Sep 30, 2010-- "Toby" Tobkin left a message saying that the PECTORAL SANDPIPER is still at Virgin Creek for the 4th day. She also had a POMARINE JAEGER that flew in close to shore at Ward Ave. She said that she could see all the markings.

      I have to thank "Toby" for getting her birds posted on the same day she sees them. Although she doesn't have a computer she always finds a way to get them on Mendobirds. Because of her finding the Pectoral Sandpiper at Virgin Creek Tuesday, I was able to find it yesterday for a year bird and to photograph it.

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River