Clay-colored Sparrow

  • chaniot@pacific.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2002
      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 -- Jerry White looked for the Magnolia Warbler just
      reported, but he did not find it, He found a Ring-necked Pheasant nearby
      instead. Hie did find a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW west of Highway 1 at mile
      marker 69.3, which is just south of Ten Mile River. Also at Ten Mile were a
      PECTORAL SANDPIPER and an early Ruby-crowned Kinglet.
      Check the Arcata Birdbox for a report of a possible WOOD SANDPIPER
      in Del Norte Co.
    • Jerry White
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2010
        Yesterday morning there was a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW near the west end of the road to Navarro Beach. At Mendocino Bay there was an adult nonbreeding plumaged Pigeon Guillemot. Jerry White

      • stevestump
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2016
          8/24/16 0700

          This morning I saw a Clay-colored Sparrow at the Ukiah WWTP. It was in the SE corner of the ponds. It jumped up on the fence and dropped off into the field South of the fenceline. Steve Stump
        • Ron LeValley
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2016

            There is a Clay-colored Sparrow at our feeder this morning out on the Little River Headlands.

            It’s December 1.

            Ron LeValley

            Mendocino Coast Photographer Gallery

            357 North Franklin St.