9/15 Usal warblers

  • Chuck & Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Greetings Mendobirders- Jerry White and I birded the Usal Beach campground
      this morning. It was very quiet early, but at 930 we found a large mixed
      flock in the area of the pay station which we followed for about 45
      minutes. Among these birds we found a TENNESSEE WARBLER, 2 CHESTNUT-SIDED
      WARBLERS, and a BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER. The road into the campground from
      Hwy 1 has been recently graded and access is much better than it has been
      for the past several years.

      Chuck Vaughn and Jerry White

      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA 95482