Re: [Mendobirds] Coast Indigo Bunting

  • Henrietta Bensussen
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
      An evening grosbeak was in our bird feeder this afternoon, also flocks of
      Amer. goldfinches, pine siskins, chickadees, plus a (probably) downy
      woodpecker on the trunk of the apple tree.
      Henri Bensussen, Fort Bragg

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
        Apologies to you all--the "evening" grosbeak is a black-headed grosbeak. I
        got my names mixed up. Jerry has been here and it was nice to meet him.
        Henri