Chadbourne Gulch 9/13 MEN

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2010
      Mon, 13 Sept 2010 -- Today, I saw an adult female MacGILLIVRAY's WARBLER
      at Chadbourne Gulch, on the east side of Hwy 1, between Ten Mile R. and
      Westport.
      It was overcast all day, so I didn't go out until after 1-pm.  Other birds
      present at
      Chadbourne were several YELLOW and WILSON'S WARBLERS, 2 HUTTON'S
      VIREOS, a BROWN CREEPER, HAIRY WOODPECKER, and other common
      resident birds.

      Karen Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, Cal