falcon territorial fighting

  • vishnu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      Hello all, I recognize and apologize that this is OT ... but as many of us
      are members of "Peregrine" Audubon the link below leads to a very
      dramatic story of peregrines that took place last Friday and was recorded by
      a web cam and eyewitnesses. Excellent photos including one of an egg heavy
      female (though unfortunately she was the victim.). Vishnu

      http://falconcam.apk.net/