Re: [Mendobirds] South Coast Shorebirds

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
      Rich and Rich --  Thank you, over and over, for the comrehensive reports from
      the SW corner of Mendocino County.  Seeing 15 LONG-BILLED CURLEWS is
      wonderful.  The largish groups (relatively speaking) of migrating species
      recently is very interesting.   I just did a cursory review of the SOS shorebird
      surveys at MacKerricher SP, Fort Bragg and north.  I only saw one Long-billed
      Curlew so far, but I could have missed one or two.  Thanks again.

      Please keep birding these SW locations,

      Karen Havlena