Borax Lake

  • Floyd Hayes
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2010
      Last evening Doug Weidemann and I saw one SEMIPALMATED PLOVER, two juvenile SEMIPALMATED SANDPIPERS, nine WILSON'S PHALAROPES and an adult BALD EAGLE at Borax Lake.

      Floyd Hayes
      Hidden Valley Lake, CA
    • Jerry White
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 11, 2013
        This morning at Borax Lake in Lake County I saw the continuing BLACK-NECKED STILT. But of interest is that a female Black-necked Stilt has also shown up. This is only the 4th summer record for Lake County.
        Also a Phainopepla flew by. This is only the 5th summer record for the county. Jerry White