Pterodroma Fever & Frenzy

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      Howdy, Pterodroma Folks,

      This is just a very brief update on trips and how to get on board.

      The August 11th Shearwater Journeys' trip departing from Bodega Bay
      has only 4 spaces available. If you have sent in a check for a
      reservation, and not contacted me, please email me, immediately. If
      you would like one of the remaining four slots on the boat, please
      email me and follow it up by sending your payment, asap. I will
      pencil your name in for 3 days. I am primarily making this post to
      let you know that this trip is about to sell out.

      The August 13 and 15 Shearwater Journeys' trips departing from Fort
      Bragg have a fair amount of spaces available. Again, if you would
      like to go, please email me first and follow up with your payment. I
      am asking this so that folks are not disappointed about getting on
      the trips.

      Stay tuned after the July 31 trip is completed. There is a chance
      that I will run another trip from Half Moon Bay, not on the schedule.
      I will only do this if we find the Cook's Petrels.

      For information about planning your trip, please see my blog at:

      http://shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com/2010/07/planning-your-pelagic-
      trips.html

      Scroll down for information regarding booking motel rooms and
      discounts in Bodega Bay.

      For folks who are interested in seeing the Blue Whales in Monterey,
      we still have spaces on our August 6th departure from Monterey.

      RESERVATIONS: Please include the name, address, cell phone, and email
      of each person, either when you email me, or send in your payment.
      Discounts on the boat trip fares are not available for last minute
      sign ups. Sorry. I am not available by phone,

      It will be refreshing to have some good news, and wildlife sightings,
      and good times out at sea.

      See you out there!
      Pterodromas forever,
      Debi Shearwater

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      South Georgia: Oct 18- Nov 4, 2010; Antarctica, South Georgia &
      Falkland Islands: Nov 4-22, 2010