Ruddy Turnstones on the Coast

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2010
      If you're looking for Ruddy Turnstones, now is the time to see them in MacKerricher State Park. For the last week, our surveyors have seen from 3-5 at Virgin Creek Beach (north end of beach) and 3-4 on the beach and on off-shore rocks near the Ward Avenue ramp at Ten Mile Beach. Very colorful. Very beautiful. Also good numbers of Black Turnstones and Surfbirds.