call for details on the Black-throated Green Warbler

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2010
      21 July, 2010 Wednesday - For those of you who were lucky enough to see
      and/or hear the Black-throated Green Warbler at Russian Gulch between July
      9th (found by Matt Victoria) and July 11th (or longer?) please send me your
      descriptions. This will assuredly be MEN's first county record for the
      species, but the record will have to first be reviewed and accepted by our
      Mendocino County Birds Records Committee. Please email or "snail-mail" your
      observation notes to me. Many thanks. Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@...

      4070 University Road, Hopland CA 95449

      There are some who are still interested in seeing this bird if it can be
      found again, so please post a message if anyone refinds it. Thanks.