MCAS Pelagic - Sun, 19 Sept - Fort Bragg

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 8:25 PM
      Please mark your calendars and make plans to join Mendocino Coast
      Audubon's next pelagic trip out of Fort Bragg's Noyo harbor.  Here are
      the details:
      DATE: Sunday, 19 September, 2010.
      COST: $110  (discount for Mendocino & Lake Co residents only $100).
      TIME: Now 8 hours. Meet at 7:00-am for 7:30 departure until 3:30-pm.
      PLACE: Parking lot at Silver's Wharf Restaurant, North Harbor Drive,
                   Fort Bragg.  Vessel will again be the Trek II.

      Our leaders for this trip will be John Sterling, Bob Keiffer & Rob Fowler!
      All three are "North American Birds" compilers for several N California
      counties.  We welcome their combined expertise to help identify the
      seabirds and ocean-going mammals we will see on this trip.

      Pay by either check or credit card.
      MAIL your check, payable to MCAS, for $110 (or $100 Lake or Mendo Co)
      to:  K Havlena - Pelagic
            PO Box 40,  Fort Bragg, CA  95437

      CREDIT CARD: Send an Email to me kahavlena@...  with
      your phone number and a good time for me to contact you.

      Please commit as soon as possible; we will appreciate it!  (Your
      check will not be deposited until trip time).  Confirmations will be sent
      later.  Thanks!!!

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, MEN, California