Fwd: COSTA'S HUMMINGBIRD

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Today, July 5, at about 8 a.m. I found an adult male COSTA'S HUMMINGBIRD
      sitting on our clothesline. He has spent the day here. I am hoping this is
      the same bird that spent 2 months here last summer and that he will stay
      around this year. Anyone wishing to see a Costa's in Mendocino county may
      call to see if he has stayed around.

      Cherie Foster 462-3339 / cherstuff@... / Talmage area.