Sat & Sun -- Bald Eagle at Ten Mile River

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2010
      Sat/Sun, 3 & 4 July 2010 -- Yesterday and today, an adult BALD EAGLE
      is east of the bridge at Ten Mile River.  It is perching low on snags in
      the river.  I saw it both yesterday (sorry) and today.  Dorothy Tobkin
      came up and saw it today, as well.  She said she could see it clutching
      "arrows in its talons" and I said it was wearing a red, white & blue
      scarf......... Happy 4th !!

      Also, there are two CEDAR WAXWINGS west of the bridge near the large
      sign about the dunes and Inglenook Fen.  They were first seen Monday,
      28 JUNE and Tues, 29 June by both Becky Bowen and myself.  Odd spot.

      Karen Havlena, Dorothy Tobkin & Becky Bowen
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN,  CA