Indigo Bunting Continues

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Thu, 1 Jul 2010 -- This morning I seized a window of opportunity and went to
      look for the INDIGO BUNTING on Comminsky Station Road. I found it at 07:35
      after about a half-hour of searching. Today it was in the fennel next to the
      cable across the river.

      George Chaniot
    • Rich T
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2010
        South of Hopland

        The Indigo Bunting was still at his favorite spot at 6:45p.

        Good Birding,

        Rich Trissel
        Gualala