Black-and-white Warbler --- Little River Airport

  • richhubie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      Sat Jun 12, 2010--This morning at around 10:39AM while birding the West end of the Little River Airport I heard a bird singing that I knew wasn't local. It took me awhile to find it but when I did, it turned out to be a BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER doing it's nuthatch thing. It's location was on the outer south side of the first pond west of the airport. I followed it by sound towards the East end of the pond and then lost it. A summer first for Mendocino County??

      Richard Hubacek
      Little River