Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Sep 2, 2002
      Today at the Kelsey Creek outlet in Clear Lake State Park there was a Wilson's Phalarope and a Common Moorhen (actually found by two out of county birders before my arrival). Also there was an American Bittern, a Spotted Sandpiper, and two active and well seen Sora's.
      Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745