Ten Mile R & Seaside Beach

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010
      Sun, 23 May 2010 -- This morning, five late BRANT were west of Ten Mile
      River bridge, with two RED-BREASTED MERGANSERS nearby.

      Both Jim and I have seen a (continuing?) WESTERN KINGBIRD at several
      locations around Ocean Meadows, such as Seaside Beach, telephone wires
      along Hwy 1, and on either side of the Ten Mile River.  I believe this to be
      a single bird ranging from spot to spot, and it could very well be the same
      bird found by Carolyn Kinet at Ten Mile.

      Karen and Jim Havlena
      Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bargg, CA