Summer Tanager Continues (Mendocino County)

  • Matt Brady
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2010
      Hello all. After today's MCAS pelagic trip, Elizabeth Ames, Rob Fowler, Oliver James and I tried for the adult male SUMMER TANAGER found yesterday at the Mendocino Coast Botanical Garden. We were able to relocate the bird, from outside the gate, less than one minute after arriving! The bird is frequenting the Cypress row along the south edge of the Gardens. The Gardens are about two miles south of Ft Bragg, along Highway 1. Good luck,

      Matt Brady
      Placerville, CA