Summer Tanager

  • grebeman2
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2010
      I found an Adult Male SUMMER TANAGER at the Botanical Gardens in Ft. Bragg about 1:30 PM. today. The bird was at the west end of the Cypress windbreak,the row of trees that is along the south side of the property.
      A number of other birders have seen the bird and it has usually been found right behind the bathrooms. Jerry White