Kelseyille

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010
      Yesterday around 2:00 pm in my yard in Kelseyville I had a NORTHERN PARULA make a brief visit. No luck in refinding it the rest of the day or this morning. Also a bit later in the afternoon yesterday there was a Swainson's Thrush (rare in Lake County in the Spring) in my yard. That bird also appears to be gone as of this morning. Jerry White