Brant at Ten Mile River

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2010
      Thu, 13 May 2010:  There were 35 BRANT at the mouth of Ten Mile
      River in the morning.  Also, 6 CASPIAN TERNS flew above the river
      mouth.

      Jim Havlena
      Ten Mile R. north of Fort Bragg, CA

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        Fri, 21 Jun 2013 -- This afternoon, I saw a single BRANT just west of the Ten Mile R.
        bridge.  Also, six CASPIAN TERNS rested on the sandbar east of the bridge.  It was
        quite windy, so the Purple Martins were not out and about.

        Karen Havlena
        North of Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca