Western Kingbird

  • carolynkinet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      I spotted one definite Western Kingbird (and maybe a second one) near the base of the southern end of 10-mile bridge. It was on the west side of the bridge hanging out on some old fence posts near where the parking lot trail comes out on the haul road. Saw this on Tuesday, and today Toby and I checked and it was still there.

      Additionally, Toby and I saw two Western Kingbirds in the area of Howard Creek Ranch Inn, north of Westport, so if you are birding in the coastal area you should probably keep an eye out for this species.