negative YTVI

  • Robert J. Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2002
      Robert J. Keiffer
      Principal Supt. of Agriculture
      UC Hopland Research & Extension Center
      4070 University Road
      Hopland, CA 95449
      (707) 744-1424 FAX (707) 744-1040

      The Yellow-throated Vireo that was found at the UC-HREC on Friday at noon
      has NOT been refound to my knowledge. John Hunter & I both checked on
      Saturday morning and I checked this morning. I think others checked Friday
      evening. Migrants are moving however, with different birds showing up
      every several hours... even during mid-day.