Re: [Mendobirds] 2nd Common Moorhen at Lake Cleone

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
      We also saw the one on the North side of the lake on Thursday (April
      29). I didn't realize it was not the same as the one we saw previously.

      Tim in Albion

      richhubie wrote:
      > Fri Apr 30, 2010---"Toby" Tobkin left me a message yesterday concerning a 2nd COMMON MOORHEN
      at Lake Cleone. I talked to her today to confirm. She said that she
      found two adults,
      one on the south side (probably the one that has wintered there) of the
      lake and one
      on the north side.