Tickets available for Pt. Reyes Birding Festival (1st annual)

  • katemarianchild
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2010
      I'm not sure that this message posted the first time, so I'm sending it again.

      I signed up for three field trips this coming Friday and Saturday at the Pt. Reyes Birding Festival, but cannot attend due to illness. I hope someone out there would like to take them off my hands for a discounted price. Please email or call me at 707-463-0839.

      Thanks,

      Kate

      Event: Birdwalking: Olema Marsh to Bear Valley
      Venue: Olema Marsh parking lot entrance
      Date: Apr 24, 2010 8:00 AM
      Price: General ($25.00)

      Event: Birding Drakes Estero, Home Ranch Area
      Venue: Meet carpool at Dance Palace 12:30 P.M.
      Date: Apr 24, 2010 1:00 PM
      Price: General ($25.00)

      Event: Abbotts Lagoon: Birds of Sea, Shore, Swale & Scrub
      Venue: Meet carpool at Dance Palace 7:30 A.M.
      Date: Apr 25, 2010 8:00 AM
      Price: General ($25.00)